Sunday, March 2, 2008

kids






































5 comments:

Happy Penguin Family said...

Awesome pix. U should photograph more brown-skinned people, though! :-)

Ryan Booher said...

Emily,

These are amazing pictures. You are very talented! We would like to book a shoot with you, if at all possible. Please see if you can squeeze us into your schedule--maybe in April? My favorite one of C. is of her leaning backwards in her white shirt. Or the one where she and L. are hugging. You really have a talent at this, I am being serious.
Shan

Brynn said...

hey your pictures are cool, im looking at them and cant help but think..."why did the kids have to look like homeless, pajama wearing, children when I had you around to take professional shots. I like the pictures a lot and now I know what you did in London.

Kermittheblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

dear em,
I was looking at these pics again and just realized that my pal Roscoe is in one of them! Let's hear it for Roscoe; best dog in the world and coolest name ever.
Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. and oh ya. still wanting you to take our pictures. love ya, shan